The XL7000 is our top pick for your home or office.
This is no ordinary water filter. Manufactured by 3M to exceed even the most exacting standards demanded by its A-list beverage industry customers, this multi-stage filter encapsulated in a single cartridge delivers true bottled water quality. Accommodating up to 2.5 gallons / minute and NSF rated for 6000 gallon longevity, the XL7000 will give your family the highest level of protection and peace of mind by having bottled quality water on demand 24/7/365.
Cartridge: Replace periodically.
System: First-time purchase includes head assembly.
Pharmaceutical-grade 0.2-micron membrane filtration. (See below for what this takes out.)
Reduces over 99.99% of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria as tested by 3M and verified by its laboratory.
Can be installed directly into an existing cold water supply to a sink or through a dedicated dispenser.
Estimated cartridge longevity: 12 months.
See below for NSF-certified (Standards 42 and 53) contaminant reduction claims.
Good to know
What it filters
How it works
- Use of the XL7000 to eliminate bottled water qualifies for a LEED Innovation in Design credit per US Green Building Council Credit Interpretations and Rulings CSv2.0 IDc1.
- The XL7000 meets the WELL Building Standard for filtered drinking water from the IWBI (International WELL Building Institute).
- Select VOCs
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Particulates Class I (including rust, manganese, sulfides, and asbestos fibers)
- Cysts (including Cryptosporidium and Giardia)
Built-in shut-off valve inside the head assembly shuts off the water flow when cartridge is removed or not locked in place.
Technical specs & product documentation
30 -125 psi
- Always allow minimum 2.5" clearance below the installed system to accommodate cartridge replacement.